The Product Feed is a file exported from your website that contains information about the products listed there; it is then imported in Facebook Ads to be used in campaigns.
What do you need it for?
- Setting up Dynamic Remarketing campaigns, in which the users see an ad with the specific products they have viewed or added to cart, but have not purchased yet
- Taking the products from the feed helps displaying the products’ name, actual price, discount percentages or other valuable elements for you, so this makes you save time in creating separate banners and copies.
- Automatic and daily updates of the products’ list from your website so that your campaigns will only promote the items you have in stock
- If your online shop includes a great number of products, you can save time creating product sets which you can use for Remarketing, as well as for new target campaigns
- Creating up-sell or cross-sell campaigns